Sign Up Now for Achieve Your Dreams 2013!
In this course, you will learn to:
- Articulate not just your goals, but what they signify for your overall creative life
- Set realistic plans for the year, month, and week
- Manage setbacks without guilt
- Recognize that goals change over time, and adjust accordingl
- One two-hour monthly seminar via Google+ Hangout (see below)
- Weekly check-ins with me via email or video chat (your preference)
- Exercises to do at home to help you get inspire and stay focused
- December 28th, 2012
- January 26th, 2013
- February 23rd, 2013
- March 30th, 2013
- April 20th, 2013
- May 25th, 2013
- June 29th, 2013
- July 27th, 2013
- August 24th, 2013
- September 28th, 2013
- October 26th, 2013
- November 30th, 2013
- $20 per month
- Four installments (December, March, June, and September) of $55 each.
- Two installments (December and May) of $105 each.
- Ready to make a full commitment to your goals? Pay $200 to register for the full year up front.
Interested in other workshops?
I have been working as a tutor and writing coach since 2005. While I’ve primarily focused on academic and professional writing, I’m now ready to branch off into helping fellow poets enhance their writing, develop solid revision techniques, and achieve their creative goals.
I am available for weeknight and weekend poetry workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions. In a group setting, I can create a welcoming, supportive atmosphere and help students learn a new approach to their work. I can help individual clients set goals for their work, brainstorm ideas, revise their pieces, search for potential publishing markets, and self-publish their work.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.